The Hornets will begin their season away against Barnegat on Thursday, Sept. 12 at 7 p.m., followed by a home game on Sept. 20 against North Brunswick. The regular season will end with a Thanksgiving match against Raritan, at home.
The Hornets' complete schedule is as follows, according to All Shore Media:
- Sept. 12: Holmdel at Barnegat, 7 p.m.
- Sept. 20: Middlesex at Holmdel, 7 p.m.
- Sept. 27: Rumson-Fair Haven at Holmdel, 7 p.m.
- Oct. 5: Holmdel at Monmouth, 2 p.m.
- Oct. 11: Holmdel at Shore, 7 p.m.
- Oct. 18: Holmdel at Red Bank Catholic, 7 p.m.
- Oct. 26: Holmdel at Manasquan, 1 p.m.
- Nov. 1: St. John Vianney at Holmdel, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 28: Raritan at Holmdel, 10 a.m.