Specializing in traditional Japanese favorites, Osho has been a staple of the area for the past decade. The restaurant is locally famous for a number of dishes, including sushi, and prides itself on having some of the freshest sushi and sashimi in the area. Serving lunch and dinner, Osho has a nice atmosphere that is suited to a family meal or a romantic dinner. The staff prides itself on providing top-notch customer service and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Fax: 732-888-7758
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tues - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Sat, noon - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Tues - Thurs, 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 4:30pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 1pm - 9:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk ramp
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Japanese favorites including sushi, tempure, teriyaki, appetizers and soups.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Sushi pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: smart casual