Holmdel Public Library
Librarian Karen Nealis heads the Holmdel Library, which is one of 11 branches of the Monmouth County Library System. It is located in the lower level of Town Hall. An adjoining room houses the childrens' collection. Holmdel property owners can obtain free library cards.
The library circulated more than 110,000 items in 2008, a 15-percent increase from 2007. Its collection includes books, DVDs, CDs, magazines, videocassettes, audio books and online journals. A small collection of Chinese-language DVDs and books is also available. The facility hosts free entertainment programs, as well.
- Fax: 732 431 7242
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 11am - 9pm; Tue, Thu, Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: An elevator is available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 50,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Programs/classes: Winter Storytime Series
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No