Holmdel High School offers many challenging courses, including 20 Advanced Placement courses. The school also offers an array of courses in the visual and performing arts, as well as courses in family and consumer sciences, business and technology. Ninety-eight percent of the graduates go on higher education.
There are 40 co-curricular clubs and 25 athletic programs. The principal is William Loughran.
- Fax: 732-946-0093
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 1:47pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1054
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 78
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: AP Courses in American Government and Politics, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Chinese, Computer Science, English, Environmental Science, French, Latin, Macro and Micro Economics, Psychology, Physics, Spanish and Statistics.
- Extracurricular activities available: Chess Team, Dance Team, Holmdel Theatre and Drama Guild, Literary Magazine, Music Groups (8), Newspaper, Performing Arts Club, Television Production Society, Yearbook, Youth Alliance
- Student clubs: Math and science clubs, American Computer Science League, Biology Club, Eco Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Future Business Leaders of America, Key Club
- Sports teams: Fall season: Football, Soccer, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Tennis, Cross Country, Cheerleading, Volleyball. Winter season: Basketball, Swimming, Wrestling, Track, Cheerleading. Spring season: Baseball, Softball, Track, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis.