Holmdel Funeral Home
Located on two well groomed acres in a country setting, Holmdel Funeral Home has been a compassionate partner in making funeral arrangements since 1981. Holmdel Funeral Home believes that effective communication between its staff and the families it serves is the key to executing all aspects of funeral arrangements. Specifically explaining the needs of the family gives the home's staff the ability to memorialize loved ones in a meaningful and personal way.
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Funeral Director: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: The funeral home has full handicapped access.
- Founding Date: 1981
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Make-up
- Religious affiliation: All faiths
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We are dedicated to carrying out your directions and guiding you through the next several days and weeks during a difficult time.