Dairy Queen fulfills the need for a hot weather treat, selling various types of ice cream in a variety of ways, including the famous Blizzard. After you order your ice cream you may go to the back and sit at the picnic tables to enjoy your treats outdoors. Only cash is accepted at this location. This Dairy Queen is closed for the fall and winter months, but reopens in the spring and summer.
- Hours: Daily, noon - close; closed during fall and winter.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- Specialties: The Blizzard
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 42
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: Butter Pecan