Bayshore Community Hospital
Holmdel's landmark Bayshore Community Hospital is just one part of the expanding Bayshore Community Hospital campus, on 37 acres next to the Garden State Parkway, at 727 North Beers Street.
In September, the health provider officially merged with regional giant Meridian Health of Neptune to share services.
Bayshore, as it is known, runs the neighboring Bayshore Health Care & Rehabilitation Center (nursing home), The Willows at Holmdel Assisted Living Community and The SleepCare Center (Holmdel).
Bayshore provides ambulatory specialty centers and gym centers in Monmouth and Middlesex counties. It is affiliated with the Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
- Hours: Visiting and business hours vary by location. Please visit the websites for information.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps
- Founding Date: 1972
- Insurance accepted: Check with your insurance carrier.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: State of New Jersey
- Accreditations/certifications: Gold Seal Accreditation by the Joint Commission, Designated Primary Stroke Center, Accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) and American College of Surgeons
- Affiliations: Member of Meridian Health Family
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 238
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: Daily, 11:30am - 8:30pm ICU, 10:00am- 12pm; 2:00pm- 4:00pm; 8:00pm-8:30pm CCU/Surgery varies, please consult physician Pediatrics, parents/legal guardians 24-hours
- Helipad: Yes
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Off-site activities, On-site activities
- Specialties: Heart health, Weight loss
- On-site eyeglass service: No
- Contact lens fittings: No
- Services: Ultrasound, Wound care
- Specialties: Cardiopulmonary
- Lab tests: Cardiovascular disease, Endocrine system disorders, Infectious diseases, Oncologic and hematologic disorders, Toxicology
- Radiology: CAT, Full-body MRI, MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound, X-ray
- Clinical trials: Yes
- Services: Supplemental staffing