Dearborn Market's Holiday Festival continues through Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Children are able to visit with Santa Claus and have their photo taken in the gorgeously decorated set in the Greenhouse.
On Saturday, 8-year old Andrew and 5-year old Grace Brem of Middletown asked for presents like a TV, Playstation, a scooter, Blingles and slippers. Santa listened to the list -- which he gently reminded them was a "wishlist" -- and exacted their cooperation to be good for Christmas.
Other things to do:
• Sample Delicious Holiday Foods all day long in the greenhouse
• Hot Chocolate Bar – personalize a cup with your favorite flavors & toppings like crushed candy cane, original or chocolate flavored mini marshmallows, chocolate shavings, peanut brittle and more!
• Living Nativity – 11am-5pm both days outside in garden center
• Bridges Coat Drive - all day both days – donate your laundered women’s coats, children’s coats, children’s snow suits and children’s boots and you’ll receive a 12 oz. up of Dearborn’s Gourmet Coffee and an Apple Cider Donut.
• Free Facepainting, Balloons, Live Music and Dancing for the kids