A mix of rain and snow could prove to be dangerous for Holmdel and Hazlet, as heavy snow is expected overnight into Thursday.
According to the National Weather Service, Monmouth County will now begin to see nor'easter mix of snow and rain around 9 a.m., with heavy snow beginning around 6 p.m.
Initial snowfall counts have lowered, with western Monmouth now forecasted to received between 1 and 2 inches from the storm between Thursday night and Friday morning.
This is the article you can come to for links for updated traffic information, power outage information, snowfall totals and more.
And of course, we'll be updating residents on our page.
- Area road conditions in Holmdel and Hazlet
- Initial Snow Forecast Pushed to Thursday and Friday
- Update: Coastal Flood Warning Remains in Effect in Holmdel-Hazlet Area Thursday
- JCP&L Preparing for Arriving Storm
- Power Outage? Here's What to Do
- NJ Transit to Offer Cross-Honoring Options During Storm
- Sign Up for CodeRED Emergency Alerts from Holmdel and Hazlet