The calendar may say November but according to the National Weather Service the forecast for most of this week will feel more like spring or summer than fall or winter.
Today looks to be the coolest day of the week with a high of just 44 degrees on a sunny day before making a slight dip to 41 tonight. Tuesday will be considerably warmer with a high near 53 expected and a low of 43 when the sun sets.
Tuesday and Wednesday look to be mostly cloudy in our area but it will also be a warm middle of the week with a high of 64 predicted for Wednesday. There is a 30 percent chance of showers on Wednesday night with a low of 51. The chance of showers increases to 70 percent on Thursday, matching the expected high of 70 for the day.
A low of 39 on Thursday night with a 50 percent chance of showers will make way for a sunny Friday with a high near 57 before a near freezing low of 33 at night.