Invite a friend
Uh oh! Where'd all the Impatiens Go? - Winter Workshop Series
Impatiens are under attach by a disease called Impatiens Downy Mildew. Downy Mildew kills standard bedding and double Impatiens. This is going to have a huge affect on this seasons crops.
Join us for this very informative seminar, lead by guest speaker, Gene Stickley of Ball Seed, as he discusses this disease and what it means to your garden this spring!
This seminar is FREE! But registration is required and space is limited. Call our store at 732-264-0256 or register online here:
More About Dearborn Market
Dearborn Market is a supermarket that has been locally owned and operated for 85 years. The market features a deli and produce section, as well as an indoor and outdoor garden center. Additionally, Dearborn Market offers catering services for corporate, private and community occasions.
Other events here
- Italian Essentials: Jams and Preserves Workshop Thu, May 30, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Wine & Entertaining with Victor Rallo Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Kokedama String Garden Workshop Wed, Jun 12, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Antipasti Workshop Thu, Jun 13, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Summertime Beach Terrarium Workshop Wed, Jun 19, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Canning Your Fresh Tomatoes Workshop Thu, Jun 20, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Dearborn's Children's Garden Grand Re-Opening Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Dearborn's Italian Food Festival Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Canning Summer Veggies Workshop Wed, Jun 26, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm