Invite a friend
Hypertufa Part I - Children's Workshop Series
Get ready to learn all about hypertufas. (Hypertufas look like a stony cement material, but it is much lighter and withstands almost any weather condition. Create your own personalized planter while learning all about it's properties. We also recommend signing up for Hypertufa Part II so that you can plant your hypertufa!
Cost: $20 and includes instruction, materials, & refreshments.
Choose from: Session A (10-11am) or Session B (12-1pm)
Registration is required and space is limited! http://www.dearbornmarket.com/store/hypertufas-part-i/
More About Dearborn Market
Dearborn Market is a supermarket that has been locally owned and operated for 85 years. The market features a deli and produce section, as well as an indoor and outdoor garden center. Additionally, Dearborn Market offers catering services for corporate, private and community occasions.
Other events here
- Gorwing Fresh Herbs Workshop Today, May 22, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Jams and Preserves Workshop Thu, May 30, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Wine & Entertaining with Victor Rallo Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Kokedama String Garden Workshop Wed, Jun 12, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Antipasti Workshop Thu, Jun 13, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Summertime Beach Terrarium Workshop Wed, Jun 19, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Canning Your Fresh Tomatoes Workshop Thu, Jun 20, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Dearborn's Children's Garden Grand Re-Opening Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Dearborn's Italian Food Festival Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Canning Summer Veggies Workshop Wed, Jun 26, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm