Where to Buy an American Flag, Made in the USA
Five flag sellers in NJ, just in time for Memorial Day Monday and Flag Day in June.
Your American flag looking tattered and torn? You can turn it over to the Holmdel V.F.W. Post 5918 for proper disposal at Memorial Day services at Holmdel Town Hall, on Monday at 10:30 a.m.. Here are five Central Jersey stores where you can get a new flag, guaranteed made in the USA.
1. American Eagle Flag 442 Lacey Road, Forked River -- Top quality. Guaranteed 100% or you get a full refund. You can order online.
2. Kempton Flags 2800 Ridgewood Road, Wall -- Made from Nylon, Polyester, Cotton. Also available in banner form. Full service flag and flagpole.
3. Northeast Flags 1028 Springfield Ave, Mountainside -- Patented flags made from nylon and polyester. No breaking, drooping, or twisting. "Swivel system" technology.
4. Raritan Flag and Banner 109 North Feltus Street, South Amboy -- An Annin Flag dealer. Quality Flags and Banners. Order online.
5. RYCO 450 Springfield Ave, Berkeley Heights -- An Annin Flag dealer. Bright stars, 4-row stitching, All-weather nylon, special packaging. Tough-Tex technology.
This article originally ran on May 25, 2011.