Saturday's ACT in New Jersey to be Rescheduled Due to Weather
The test taken by college-bound high school students will be rescheduled for a later date due to the storm.
The ACT, a college admissions test, scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 9 will be rescheduled due to the storm, according to the ACT website.
The following test centers in New Jersey will be rescheduled:
- Camden Academy Charter High School in Camden
- Cliffside Park High School in Cliffside Park
- Cresskill High School in Cresskill
- Dwight Morrow High School in Englewood
- Fort Lee High School in Fort Lee
- Kearny High School in Kearny
- Ridgewood High School in Ridgewood
- South River Middle School in South River
The new date for the test has not been chosen yet. According to the ACT site, even though the test date will be rescheduled, the deadline to make changes to college codes or correct your high school will not change.
For more information, visit the ACT website.