Hazlet Committee Approves Appointment of Residents to Local Boards, Commissions
The Township of Hazlet Committee affirmed several mayor's appointments at their Jan. 14 meeting.
Several Hazlet residents were appointed to serve as volunteers on local boards and commissions at the Township Committee's Jan. 14 meeting.
The following people were appointed to the Environmental Commission:
- Eugene Geer; Chairman for a one-year term, member for a three-year term
- Joan Pease; member for a three-year term
- Joseph Pobega; alternate member for an unexpired term ending Dec. 31, 2013
- Annie Eng; alternate member for a two-year term
The following people were appointed to the Open Space Advisory Council:
- James DiNardo; committee representative for a one-year term
- Annie Eng; member for a three-year term, Chairwoman for a one-year term
- Joseph Pobega; Vice Chairman for a one-year term
- Louis Pisano; member for a three-year term
- Christopher Cullen; alternate member for a two-year term
The following person was appointed to the Recreation Commission:
- Pat Rozing; member for a five-year term
The following person was appointed to the Planning Board:
- Andy Bace; Class IV member for a four-year term
In addition to the volunteers appointed, the Township Committee also voted to appoint John Lane as Municipal Prosecutor and Michael Kahn as the Certified Employee Assistance Professional. Both are paid positions.