Get Patch in Your Inbox Every Morning; It's Free
Don't let a morning go by without your Patch fix. We'll send you a steamy mug of the latest news, events, opinion and fun stuff, ready for you when you wake up. Here's how you can sign up.
We're Holmdel-Hazlet Patch, and we just want to say, "good morning!" That's what the daily Patch e-mail newsletter is all about. Every morning, as you're rising to start your day, we send you the latest local headlines, events, blogs, photos and community tidbits — right to your inbox, free of charge.
You can read our headlines on your smart phone as you're on the train, or simply on your computer as you sip your coffee and prepare for the day. All you have to do is sign up. You won't believe how easy it is.
Here's why we think you'll like it.
1) It's quick. Hey, we know you get a lot of email. That's why we made it easy to read.
2) We're all about your community. With a quick scan, you'll find stories about your schools, the local police, new businesses and road information. Click a link and you're there.
3) Business info. We highlight local businesses every day you may not have known were your neighbors.
4) Events. See what's happening, or link to the calendar and add yours!
5) Need an umbrella? Yeah, we've even got a quick snapshot of the local weather.
Getting it is easy. Just scroll to the bottom of this page and click the link that says "Patch Newsletter." Type your email address and click "Sign Up." That's it! Get ready to say good morning with Patch.
You can customize your newsletter to be sent every morning or once per week. Your subscription also gets you breaking news alerts, which will alert subscribers of police activity, traffic issues or breaking local news.
And if you're one of the thousands of readers already getting a Patch newsletter, thank you. We appreciate it.