Extra Space Storage in Hazlet to Hold Auction
The public sale will be held on Thursday, Feb. 21.
Extra Space Storage will hold a public auction on to satisfy the lien of the owner. The storage facility is located at 1110 Route 36 East in Hazlet and the sale will begin at 4 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 21.
According to a public notice, the following items will be auctioned by unit:
- Unit 12 - Monika Weiss: Household, Furniture, TV
- Unit 97 - Timothy Barris: Household, Boxes, Tubs
- Unit 130 - Albert Fraser: Vinyl Record, Clothes, Tapes, Speakers
- Unit 132 - Albert Fraser: Records, Tapes, Tall Speaker
- Unit 376 - Sheila Beltagy: Furniture, Boxes
- Unit 538 - Lillian Lopez: Household
- Unit 571 - Jeannie Hedglin: Boxes
- Unit 602 - Jeannie Hedglin: Boxes
- Unit 657 - Lucian Gonzalez: Boxes, Old Car Parts
- Unit 714 - Kimberly Decker: Household, TV, Boxes
- Unit 1079 - Douglas E. Ethridge: Miscellaneous
- Unit 1107 - Christina Sleight: Household
- Unit 1114 - Janelle N. Winters: Miscellaneous
- Unit 2409 - Krystina Hafner: Furniture, Household Goods
Purchases must be made with cash only and paid at the time of sale, according to the public notice. All goods are sold as is and must be removed at the time of purchase. Extra Space Storage reserves the right to bid and sale is subject to adjournment.